
Hello Traders, all over the twit or tit stream whatever you would like to call it, I am seeing everybody saying futures are green. Who gives a crap!! As traders all we ask for is good clear view of directional price action that we can trade in and out of. Honestly why trade individual equities when the index's are giving you good price action to trade in both directions anyways. Either way my game plan lies here in this chart below. As you can see we are back above the main channel line that we broke above and then fell back into mid Fridays session. If we can remain above this channel line and get some type of bullish consolidation pattern then there is no doubt in my mind that we can catch the people that pushed there bets strongly to the downside off guard. However, if we fall back into the channel later on tonight( Sleep Time) then I will be more inclined to say we sell off back towards the bottom of the channel line and break. Look I trade around my channel analysis and key price levels. I stick to what I see happening and NOT to what I want to happen. With that being said, wait for the market to tell you what it wants to do and not your Bias. Peace I'm crashing out!!
Channel Guy Trader
No comments:
Post a Comment