
Whats up Traders, today I walked into the office and saw we had some internet issues. I am always the first trader in the office so therefore I was like let me knock this out and see what the problem is so we can be up and running. Hour passes and still know luck getting the internet up. Traders are coming in and the look on there face when you say the internet is down lol PRICELESS. As traders the internet is like are blood and without it we can't do anything. For that reason we are thinking of getting a back up and should have had a backup, but this is the first time it has happened so we will let it slide. So I just continued reading my " One Good Trade " book and then went to enjoy a Colombian lunch with the rest of the traders. After getting back from lunch I called the company up and got the internet back up. Was able to trade some GS and finish on the #GreenTeam before the close here. My bread and butter is made in the a.m so any trading in the afternoon is usually done much faster and with lighter size. Check out the GS channel below though...
No comments:
Post a Comment