JWN Trade Review for 08/15/2011

Hello Traders, just a quick review showing how I traded $JWN today. JWN had a buyer at $44 last week Friday that was not letting go of the bid. However today there was weakness while the market was trading higher and a bear flag pattern to go along. This was a key stock I was tracking from Friday so I knew if it went below $44 and held I wanted to be short. Short I got when everything lined up and it paid well. Only thing I can say I did wrong on this trade was not keep my stop at my break even for my last lot at .87. I took myself out the trade after being a bit impatient only to see that it dropped my my target around .35. So my add back that I did on the pop would have faired even better if I would have been a bit patient. Define Patience- The capacity to accept or tolerate delay, trouble, or suffering without getting angry or upset.. In the case of trading getting angry could be a stop and this never stopped me...


JWN 5 Min




No comments:

Post a Comment