Hello Traders, so after not trading all last week I return back to the saddle and have a positive day up. Now that's how you get SHIET done lol. Today was a tough day on the tape if you tried to get aggressive on the open, as it wasn't until after 10:30 that decent patterns started emerging with low risk high probability setups. This morning I started noticing that MON was showing relative weakness to the market, but then it caught my attention because then the market started getting weak and MON started showing relative strength ( Silly Algos). Once I noticed that I immediately told the trading room ( Thetradersroom.com password:remote) to watch MON if the market starts to stabilize and trade higher. Well the market stabilized and traded higher and then by the time I look back this was already a point higher. I told everybody to wait until a pattern unfolds to get long and when I saw the bull flag setup I took the trade. $69.15ish was a nice relative area because 69.19 was Fridays open and then today's open was 69.15, so once it was to go through that level I was expecting some nice fluid action. Thats exactly what happened!! See how I traded it below... Thanks
MON 5 min

No comments:
Post a Comment