Hello traders, just wanted to show you guys my trade in $MOS. I haven't caught a point in a stock in a while because I am always impatient and expect results immediately. As traders we all know what are own flaws are, therefore after having a successful trade that you know has not come in a while,you must analyze it. Ask yourself what thoughts were going through your head when you took the trade, what patterns did you see that got you to take the trade ect... These are things that once you can get your self conditioned to these trades then you will become a consistent trader looking for those same consistent patterns. Leave some feedback if you can and let me know if I could have traded it better, should I still be holding it, or what. Thanks guys !!
Channel Guy Trader
MOS 5 min

No comments:
Post a Comment