Alright guys since I am still not popular yet on the blogosphere I am going to be working extra hard to gain my respect and show you people I don't do this for fun. This is real money being made and real money being lost this way. With that being said, I have posted the new video below in the previous post and now I am posting a chart of the $VIX Daily. We have been watching this channel on the $VIX and noticing the key range and traps that have been set and broken. We highlighted this chart maybe about 1.5 weeks ago and now look at the chart. Our targets in the video were hit and of course over hit as the $VIX has completely broke out. Using our hardcore research we do, you could have been expecting this volatility as much as we were. Stay tuned and you gotta pay chips to sit at my table.
Channel Guy Trader
VIX Daily

No comments:
Post a Comment