S&P Downgrades US Debt for First Time

The S&P 500 rating agency has downgraded US debt for the first time. Now that we have sold off alot I think this might be priced in, but we would have to wait until Sunday night and Monday to see. I am seeing other traders on the online space stating the same thing so it will be another interesting week next week. All assets have been sold across the board and there has been massive liquidation and margin calls this week. Active traders are loving this market and short term investors to swing traders are staying on the sidelines right now. I think the most important thing to worry about in this market environments is key levels on the indexes especially the ones that are compromised of stocks that you usually trade. I will try to get a video out sometime tomorrow and will be giving some good insights. Are call on crude short has been on point as we were able to call it based upon our channel analysis. In any case, have a great weekend and be on the lookout for a video.

No comments:

Post a Comment