Stocks under $10 poised for move higher

Whats up Traders, just getting back from Central Florida. I had to go pay a visit to my grandpa and visit some family up there. In any case, it left me with alot of time to do research so I have some good stock picks below and if I can't finish I will mention them on my twitter so be sure to follow me. I'm a bit lazy to put up charts for these stocks so I am just going to write some bullet posts instead. Sorry for the laziness, but it has been a long day..


  • AMD- Breakout long over $6.60. Holding over $6.50 would be bullish.
  • WFR- Breakout long over $7 bucks. This one is on everybody's radar on the internet space so I am sure once it goes through that number we are going to see a lot of buy stops hit.
  • HL- Breakout long over $7.70. With strength looking to continue in the gold sector I will be watching to see if these cheap ones one to continue of the strength from Friday.
  • NG- Breakout long over $10. Another cheap gold stock that can have some follow through

No comments:

Post a Comment