Trade Review: QCOM Trade on 08/12/2011



Hello Traders, just like I said, I am posting up my trade review from Qualcom this a.m.. I am going to discuss a couple flaws I did on this trade that is keeping me from calling it an A+ trade.First, my entry was a decent entry, however my stop was placed incorrectly. When I got into the trade I got in at the bottom of a momentum candle that was coming off the previous hammer candlestick. My stop should have been below the hammer and not below the moving average. The next thing I don't like about the trade was that I knew my target was $51 because the 30 min chart and hourly chart warranted so and that $51 was R2 if we got over $50.50 and held. So I should have sold maybe less of my position and let the rest ride to my projected price target. In any case, it was a decent trade I give it a B !!

No comments:

Post a Comment