WDC Trade Review



I tweeted this morning that we could have some over flow of weakness into $WDC because of the $NTAP earnings and the sector was in play. $28 was a key level on the stock if you look at the daily chart on it. I got short on a break below $28 and it actually traded pretty well. I sold .60 early from when I should because it had one more push lower after my sell. I will compare my cover to the levels I have and see if I should have looked at my notes again before thinking about covering. I got short again at the 28.30 level because 28.36 was a backtest of the hourly support break which was now resistance. Any how here is the trade. Check it out and leave comments. How would you have traded it ? What did I do wrong? What did I do right ?

No comments:

Post a Comment