Any Cloth Diaper Users Out There?

I was recently approached by a cloth diaper company to do a review and a possible giveaway of one of their diapers. This THRILLED me, because the hubs and I want to cloth diaper our children when we have them. This means that not only do I get to try out a brand of diaper I might not have thought about buying before, I also get to KEEP the diaper. :-) When I review the diaper, I will be writing a review and posting it on this blog, my FB business page, their FB business page, etc. Pictures, details, etc. Will be included, too!

Source
So it got me thinking...do people who read my blog use cloth diapers? How many of you have considered cloth diapers? Do you know anyone who uses them? If we did a giveaway, would any of my current readers actually enter? I know if I posted about my giveaway on cloth diaper blogs and such, I'd have a great turn out, but would it bore my current followers if I got all review heavy and such? (So far, I have two cloth diaper companies wanting me to do reviews!) I will still be doing my regular posts and such, but the reviews will be in there, too. Anyone have any thoughts they'd like to share on the subject? Pretty, please? :-D


No comments:

Post a Comment