Are the Solars near a bottom yet ? Can Investment spending help them ?




Hello Traders, just a couple of news related trade ideas going into this week of trading. China came out and said that they will invest 2 trillion yuan (about $313 billion) to promote a green, low-carbon economy in the next five years. As traders we strive to look for news that makes sense that could possibly generate a profitable trade idea. Now while the market has gotten beaten up and stocks are declining, buying these stocks just off the news alone could be ludicrous because they could very well get hit more if the market was to go down next week. However, I like these two stocks if the market decides to hold up early next week and they show continued strength..

I had another article that I read on my new android phone ( #TeamDroid =] ) that said they were also interested in dumping some money into LED's. $VECO specializes in LED's and Solar panels. $FSLR is a well known solar company that has gotten devastated, but most recently looks to have attracted bargain hunters. Now I'm not sure if its at a bargain fundamentally ( I am more of a technician), but what I do know that it has gotten crushed and could be forming a capitulation bottom on a a daily time frame.

No comments:

Post a Comment