New Setup for Trading Chat Room



Hello Traders, as you guys know I am now moderating a chat room, which you can find the address below on the previous post or I will post it on twitter as well on Tuesday. I wanted to show you guys the new setup I will be running on my broadcast screen . I finally was smart enough to realize that I can pin the charts so that they don't get kicked to the back screen so now I will be running all the charts I need on one screen to make trades off my channels. It was hard before because I would always have to click back and fourth, but you really need to have them up at all times to make it effective. I already did some back testing on how I could have setup some trades to enter either pre-market or right on the open Friday based on how patterns were setting up in channels pre-market on the /ES and key levels on the stocks daily chart.

No comments:

Post a Comment