SPY Channel System Hourly ( Bear Trap says, " Look at me now " )



Nothing new guys. Last week was just a short squeeze and I had noted that as a possiblity after Mondays close via my channel analysis. Only problem was that I didnt want to accept the fact so like most fail to do, I will go ahead and say I was fighting the tape last week and thats why I traded like crap. However, this week I am on the right side, but need to be a bit more patient. Yesterday the market beat me as they squeezed me out my shorts in the early a.m and caused me to get stopped out for the day. Today I was a bit more patient and was able to make money on the short side like I expected. Only thing I didn't do today was hold to my targets which is something I am working on. How did I improve my patience today from yesterday ? Easy, I stopped looking at these 2 min charts after 10am and started focusing more on the 15 min. Didn't over trade and green on the screen. I also adjusted my risk by trading smaller size with wider stops. Anybody that has good knowledge of how to hold to your targets and be patient will be much appreciated to hear from you. If I can master that problem I swear I can have a condo by the end of next summer lol. My entries are on point, but I take profit a bit too quick. Enjoy the chart and video should be up shortly. Thanks

Channel Guy Trader

No comments:

Post a Comment