Take a Look Through my Technical Eyes

This is how I positioned the traders in the trading room to be neutral to bullish on equities at least in the morning session( I also helped them recognize the breakout trap and get short equities before I left for the last hour of the day ). Most commodities had a nice pop off the open and I generated the confidence in those trades in the a.m via my technical analysis on the /DX Dollar Futures chart. The channel lines in the back ground are my own proprietary channel analysis, but focus on the key non-textbook pattern that I identified. Remember not everything is as clean as you use to see in those " Learn Technical Analysis " trade books. Things done changed buddy . So keep looking at patterns and training your eyes so... $STUDY


/DX Dollar Futures 30 min



No comments:

Post a Comment