We Nail the Dollar and Eur/Usd trade !! Pay Attention

I consider myself an underdog in this blog world for the fact that I have been grinding hard, but not as long and hard as some of you older bloggers out there. However, I do demand respect for my analysis that I provide on this site for it is better than most of the shitty blogs I see out there and my videos are on point. Not trying to toot my own horn here, but look at the analysis that I have been giving you guys since I started this blog. Look at the analysis I gave you guys on the Eur/Usd and the dollar. Did I just say oh I think this is going up and thats going down? NO. I actually walked you all through my analysis from the channels, patterns within the channels, and trendlines ect.. All I'm saying is I am going to keep knocking you guys in the head with my solid analysis until I get the internet respect that I deserve from some of you traders out there that think you sit in a high chair lol. That is all !!


No comments:

Post a Comment