
Hello Traders, just wanted to let you all know that if you are a heavy Facebook user or on Facebook a lot , you can follow me by searching Channel Guy Trader and Liking the page. Please do so if you would like to get my video updates ect and blog updates in your stream. The community is growing and I would like for all my real followers to be a part of it and the new ones joining. I am also on twitter and you can find me via AskChrisHeTrade.Last but not least, you may subscribe to the RSS feed that we have on the upper left part of the blog side bar to receive email updates on my blog post in your email. Very helpful tool if your on the go and you have a smart phone. Subscribe to the YouTube channel also. Over 350 videos and I have over 500 plus subscribers and growing.
Another update for my followers is I am running a chat room that is free and would like for you guys to come check it out. The room has been growing pretty well as when I first started the room it averaged about 20 people and now last week we hit a high of 50 people at one point, until somebody hacked the domain name lol. Must be one of my competitors or haters on the internet space. In any case, I have provided the detour login link a couple of post below along with the details on how to get into the room. The site is called TheTradersRoom.com and the password is REMOTE. Again it is down right now, but should be up early next week. In the meantime use the detour login route.
Last but not least, any traders in the Miami area my office is holding an Open House for anybody that is looking for a firm to trade with along with the benefits that come when you work with a firm. If this is something that you will be interested in please contact me. We also have remote traders so if your not in the South Florida area we can still help you get started.
No comments:
Post a Comment