Take a Look Through Channel Guy Traders Technical Eyes Pt.2

Hello Traders, just wanted to show you guys how I saw the market this afternoon that allowed me to get my traders in the trading room on the short side at first and then reverse back to the long side. The market looked as if it was going to trade lower into the close, however a buy program kicked in the markets starting around 3:15 pm and it caused the markets to rally to the upside. Any shorts in the market got squeezed and were forced to cover as this seemed to be heavy buying. Only thing that traders I'm sure are worried about is that how the buying that came in looked very orderly like computer buying .Only time will tell, but I have my road map that I know how to use and will be guiding my team of traders in the chat room through this turbulent market. Have a goodnight!!!

TheTradersRoom.Com...................... Password: Remote



SPY 3 Min





No comments:

Post a Comment