30 Days of Thankfulness
Every year on Facebook, I see people doing this, but I have never participated. This year, I decided to join in on the festive fun! I started yesterday, but I made sure to do catch-up entries, too! Here's how it works. Each day, you post in your status on Facebook (or Twitter...or your blog) about one thing you are thankful for that day. It can be someone, something that happened that day, something that happened in the past, something that's going to happen, etc. It's just something that at that moment you and truly thankful for. That's it. :-) Not only does it show others that you are thankful for the blessings in your life, but it also reminds you to be thankful and to take a moment and reflect. :-) Here's my catch-up list from Nov. 1-3, as well as today's!
Day 1- Grace Day 2- My Husband, Vance Day 3- My Mommy, Kim and Daddy Day 4- I am thankful for my bestest biffle, Sabrina! We've been through so much together these past 4.5 years and through it all, we've always had each others' backs! :-) I love you, Biffle!
Care to join in on the fun? Create a post each day, sharing one thing that you're thankful for that day! Feel free to grab/post the button on your blog so that others can join in, too!

Please don't forget about the current giveaway going on! It ends at 12:01am on 11/8!

If you could take 2 seconds and give this a click, it would mean so much to me! Thank you!!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment