Couple Trade Ideas for 11/07/2011

Hello Traders, just a couple of trade ideas before I crash out. I'm not sure if these will be my main ideas to trade tomorrow because it will depend on how we open up and what sectors might be showing strength pre-market. Only way to find out what setups I will trade tomorrow out of this small watch list and other stocks I did research on is to come join me and the other traders in the trading room. TheTradersRoom.Com password: Remote.

I would like to focus on commodity stocks like I usually do, however again I need to see how they trade overnight, how the S&P 500 futures setup overnight and in the a.m., and then of course how the dollar is setting up. Again these are some stocks I am watching and may not even be traded if I see something else setting up that looks better. Have a goodnight!







No comments:

Post a Comment