xo,
Angela
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So I did the test/ What an experience!It wasn’t as bad as I thought. As it turns out, I didn’t have togo into a room with adult magazines and take care of business. I wasable to take care of business at home. That is where the bad newscomes into play. After getting the “SAMPLE”, I had to keep it atbody temperature. This meant making the 10 minute drive with asterile cup of sperm in my pocket.
Once I got to the lab, I had to fillout some very basic paperwork mainly dealing with my insurance. Thepeople were very nice, and apparently I was the only one that feltawkward passing a cup of man juice across the counter. This allhappened on Friday. The lady that took the sample said the resultswould be ready around the first of next week.
That might seem like a short period oftime, but when being infertile is one of the possible answers, itfeels like forever. As of the time writing the post (11/21), we stillhaven’t got the results. I’ve contacted the lab every other dayand get the same answer. “We’re experiencing an extremely longwait due to heavy demand.” At this point, I’m thinking aboutgoing to a place that specializes in fertility testing in Greensboro.If I don’t get the results in the next few days, that’s exactlywhat I’m doing. As you can tell, I’m extremely irritated by this.My nerves were already on edge waiting for the results, and thestupidly long wait is making it worse.
So I’ll tell you what, no matter whathappens, I’ll write another post dealing with either the results,or my experience with the fertility center in Greensboro. Till then…
No comments:
Post a Comment