Day 27--30 Days of Thankfulness

I know I've already given my hubs props one day at the beginning of the month, but I can't help but be thankful for (read: brag on) him again as we close out the end of the month. I worked this entire weekend. I worked 930a-7p on Black Friday, 9a-6p on Saturday, and today I get to work 2p-7p. Over the course of this weekend, Vance has cleaned the entire house.


Last night after I got off work, I posted the following status on Facebook:

Not even kidding...I have the best husband in the entire world!! The last two days while I worked 930-7 and then 9-6, he vacuumed/dusted the entire house, did all of the dishes, did all of the laundry, mopped the kitchen and bathroom floor, cleaned the stove and counters, tidied up all of the clutter in the office and dining room, bathed the dogs, cleaned their kennels, washed all of their blankets/beds, AND put up the Christmas tree and got all the decorations out for me. He is so amazing! 

That is no exaggeration. That is not even the entire list of the things he's done. He also cooked dinner Friday and Saturday evenings, fed and walked the dogs, dug out my Christmas candles and lit them, made a salt bath for me to soak my feet, gave me a foot massage, changed/washed the sheets and duvet cover, etc. etc.


He is such a great husband! I could not ask for better! Ladies, if you don't have a modern-aged man of God, I highly recommend them! They cannot be beat!





If you could take 2 seconds and give this a click, it would mean so much to me! Thank you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment