{ HANS- Short stock or March puts 30x ( 1.65) } Previous play posted cancelled out !!
Play is actually cancelled out now. Actually going long the Mar 40 calls. Well I am long entered position already. Defense back in focus I guess. Either way I like the monster drinks and they look like they are doing good in this rough enviroment. Not bad on the earnings and looks poised to move higher. Enjoy. The mar 40 calls are cheap the march 35x calls are more expensive. The stock already has had more volume today then the avg and its only 10:58 am. So something is up here and im assuming good. Heavy call buying on the 35x calls. A close above 34 will do this justice, however a close back near the days highs will give a much strong confirmation. Either way some firm just bought a crap load of shares. ENJOY :cool:
Make sure you check the blog and thread for the eagle eye options alert and other updates. Tell your friends!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment