** Just some little talk **

Well today was a whipsaw day, but I was not faked out on any of it because I have developed a good style of trading that I would say is advanced then your average trader. With that being said, I will have some update plays for you ladies and gentleman later tonight. The market is not looking good and if the media keeps on coming out with this news it will get uglier. Based on my charts starting tomorrow of next week is not going to look good. I think we are setting ourselves up for a big sell off to come. While everybody is bullish and saying it is a bottom is when it will sell off. Now again this is just my thesis and it would have to be tested with what the markets brings us. The DUG play was not playing out that well , but looks to maybe have got its legs back. There was some option buying on the calls that I mentioned and some good buying in it. I think the oil rally could be a suckers rally that can get killed when the market goes down. So watch the DUG play and watch the SWHC play. The SWHC play was a monster play and still has some legs on it based on my proprietary analysis. I think you may want to wait for a pullback, but it has been going up while the market is going down. With the market downside potential still there I feel this still has way more upside. They do have earnings next week though that could trigger some things. A large rally or a sell-off, but based on the call buying I think their is going to be a rally, though we will have to see. So that's it for right now folks I will have more plays posted tonight, I have not been feeling well this week so I will try to keep you guys updated as much as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment