I will have trades for tommorow posted later tonight before 1am

I will have the trades posted for this week before 1 am. Also the charts below did not allow you to click on them and expand them so I will have that fixed on the new charts posted also. The first charts posted are clickable, but not the recent ones so that will be fixed. I am starting a new penny series that will show a couple of penny stocks on the move. I will call the series" Penny King ", so when you see this on the title section keep a lookout for the move. Nothing fancy on the penny pick its just going to be based on my scan that I use for some of my picks, but this time looking for the ones less than 5 bucks. So thats all folks comeback and check the blog out before your trading day and subscribe to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment