Trades For 02/9/2008

Well folks this week has been yet another busy week for me. So im sorry , but I cannot post any charts today for it is late and I have other things to do still. However, I will post the trades that look interesting and how I would implement them.

Gold and silver stocks I like. I say by on any weakness-

  1. LIHR
  2. AAUK
  3. BVN
  4. IAG
  5. SLW
  6. AUY
  7. KGC
  8. SWC
  9. PCU

Plays im looking to go long in with this positive market MOMO behind it

  1. GNK
  2. MOO- 30x calls
  3. FXI- Feb 29X calls closed at 1.03
  4. EWC-
  5. EWZ-
  6. USD- Semis looking strong
  7. ANSW- earnings later this month reported previous good numbers . Looks like insiders buying slowly
  8. TASR- 7.50 x calls ( earnings released tommorow )
  9. CECO-Feb 25x calls
  10. TNA- Feb 35x calls closed at .25 or Feb 30x if your less risky
  11. CVTX( HEAVY CALL BUYING ON APRIL 100 CALLS)
  12. DV- Nice entry on recent pullback even though note weakest out of all school stocks potential to run hard to catch up
  13. OIH- Feb 85x Calls

Sorry folks for the bad setup this time. Running short on time and too many good looking plays to do analysis on all of them. Have a good night folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment