Plays going into Monday, Feb 2, 2009

Hi, Folks sorry I have not had a chance to start posting plays and videos ECT... like I had anticipated, however I shall now start posting the picks on a daily basis. When I post the picks I will make sure to leave enough info regarding the stock so you now my direction of play. So with all that being said, “Let’s Begin". Now going into this week was a very mixed trading week. This week was very choppy and could have head faked a lot of people. So instead of doing much trading I just hunkered down in gold using the AUY calls Feb 7X. Just as planned the $GOLD broke out of the symmetrical triangle on the daily chart and pulled back to the new support level and traded higher. This was a key that bulls were back in charge and plan on leading it higher. So to go into the Feb. month which looks to be very bullish for gold out of all the other commodities, I would be looking at some of the small cap gold stocks which could give you a good gain. The ones that I believe will get the most attention are the small cap gold stocks that pay dividends. I believe these stocks have a lot of catch up room to do with the big boys. So some small cap dividend gold stocks are GFI, AUY, BVN, AEM, GOLD, EGO, and LIHR. Okay now as far as the indexes go everything looks weak. A lot of the stocks I see are forming bearish patterns, such as the Head and shoulders pattern. To give you a few plays I’m looking for to play short are the FLIR, PRE, WRB, QQQQ, and SMH. The insurance stocks are looking week looking at the index and also the semis also with a beautiful head and shoulders pattern on the SMH.

Next time I post I will post the exact options I am looking at. I had everything posted and accidentally erased it. Pretty upsetting. However, I will try to post on the blog the plays when they are triggered at key levels. I am also working on how I will organize the daily blog post so please excuse the mess. Thanks and have a goodnight and good trading tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment