**Hope you were prepared for this drop. WE WERE $$ **

Okay people over here at askchrishetrades was well prepared for this drop. We seen falling wedges on the vix time frames and well as rising wedges on all the major indexes. Last week friday going into close was the perfect short entry. We didn't take our position there, because we wanted to wait for confirmation. One thing I have that I know you channel analysis fan will like is the current channel I have found on SDS. It broke out the channel, but is now looking to break above some key resistance that will give a good signal that the market is going lower and higher prices are to come. I am going to try to put up a short concise video up tonight since I really haven't tried to do one since my first attempt. Maybe just go over the indexes and some etfs or something IDK. However, what you need to do is come back and check out this blog on a daily basis for some key channel guides and information that can guide you to future substantial profits if played right like we do over here. SO ENJOY!!!

-----> SDS Daily <------

No comments:

Post a Comment