**Key Technical Analysis views on the XLF and the USO 04/20/09**
Below I have posted a chart of the XLF and the USO 30min on what I call a big view. It is good to do charts like this so you can see the big picture of what is really taking place. I was looking over some weekend videos and chartpatterns on youtube brought to my attention the heavy selling volume that came in on BAC who reports earnings pre-market I believe on Monday morning. Hence, this may be a signal that most are not expecting nothing special and the stock could sell off. So I am bearish on the financials for atleast a correction in price, and oil just seems to be boring. I rather buy the UNG or some natural gas stocks than buying the USO. I am bearish on oil and believe it may break to the downside on the symetrical triangle. On the weekly uso prices closed in the lower half of the weekly candle and lower than previous candle.
No comments:
Post a Comment