** Just an example of my channel analysis on DSX **

Okay folks just showing you an example of my TA skills and how the channel analysis worked for me on DSX. I posted the trade for DSX on march 9th. If you would have stuck with it you would have made out good now. The price target of $15 was hit, but not as fast as I expected. Looks like it needed to consolidate more. However, being that we are do for a pullback this channel will allow me to guage good entry points and also good short points since im expecting a pullback in the market overal. Below I have posted the old chart on DSX that I called on 03/09/09 and the new chart that I have been updating the channels( Extending lines) while it has been going up.

View the trade BELOW

DSX Daily current



DSX Old 60 min without forward looking view from 03/09/09 post


Current 60min DSX

No comments:

Post a Comment