Okay so this week was an interesting week ehhh. We had the shorts get their ass squeezed and prices floated higher on light volume. This whole rally that we have had up has been on light volume and has brought out all the bulls to celebrate. I will post the weekly chart of the Dow Jones below so you can see the volume. Now this past week was on high volume, but that is what usually happens at important tops and important bottoms. Also if you know alittle bit of TA, you will notice that most indexes are just about finish completing their formation of a rising bear wedge and looks like they will break sometime next week. The Bullish percentage charts on the SP and the NAS are over 70 on the point and figure charts. The DOW which has been the laggard is around 63.33, but is running into some resistance and I doubt it will make it up that high if the other indexes are already toppy. The NYSE has yet to give us a sale signal, but it can be a little late coming to it's senses. So lets see what we have here: Overbought market that is very toppy, Indexes in rising bear wedges about complete IMO, VIX 60 min in falling bull wedge, and low volume.BEAR RALLY!! Don't let the media hype you up. If this is not a bear rally it is overbought and must be shorted. So lets get into the charts I have posted below and just enjoy them and use them to your advantage hopefully. Now on the index charts I have posted below the head and shoulders that I have is a possible head and shoulders. Even though most of the time the rising bear wedges usually turn out to form head and shoulders pattern and vice versa for falling bull wedges. I am going to post the 30 min 2 month chart on the indexes so you can see a big picture of the internals. I'm pretty sure everybody is pretty much bored of looking at the wedges and waiting for the break LOL. So lets zoom in on this sucker and so we can be able to slam this sucker right when it gives us the opportunity.
This weeks ending numbers
DIA 30 min
SPY 30 min
QQQQ 30 min
Figure I add this VIX 60 min chart with some channel analysis on it!! Just wanted to add this channel analysis that I provided for you guys works on all charts, hence the funny commercial that I use to see on T.V with the guy that said stocks trade in channels.They may have systems that do that, but I just use my great eye vision that I have for it. Now that I am posting on my blog more now, you will be able to see how I use this channel analysis along with my other tools, to make great moves in the market and manage my risk. Just gotta get better on my discipline skills and not get to greedy that I lose all my profits. Happened more than a couple of times.That wouldn't be happening if I just raised my stops as the trades become profitable. So that's my next thing I have to work on. Then I will be much more successful along with you ladies and gentleman out there. ENJOY!!
**VIX 60 min chart**
ALMOST FORGOT TO POST THE DOW WEEKLY I PROMISED. VIEW THE CHANNELS
DOW JONES WEEKLYwe had high volume last week, but that usually happens at important tops and bottoms.
No comments:
Post a Comment