Lets see if this baby pans out. I don't know I'm seeing alot of gold stocks that look like they are going to break out. Not sure if this gold buying is from inflation worries and numbers coming out this week or safe haven buying from those expecting a slight drop near term. I don't see heavy buying on the next months strike yet so that may be a clue just for a short term drop in markets and extra pop up in gold. However, that weekly chart that I go over in the first video has me alittle worried that this may be the train you don't want to miss. We will have to see how it play out. In the mean time we have some plays that should pop if gold does.
BVN 60 min chart( stock break above 25.55 )June 22.5x call @ 1.60
HUI Gold Bug Index chart
No comments:
Post a Comment