typOkay everybody, in this video I go over the strength that I have been seeing in the utilities and gold. I also go over a retail short play on the XRT( Retail ETF ) that could make some good money if the markets weaken next week. In the video I show you how we have key channels on option charts and how breaks above resistance on option charts easily take them to the next level of resistance which can be a 20% profit away =). Now I did not get to go over everything I wanted to in this video for I try to keep it under 10min so I can put it on youtube. However, I think I am going to start using VIMEO again so I can show you guys longer videos without having to rush and sound like a maniac LOL. So the option plays will be in the watchlist that is below on the right hand side. Later on this week sometime tomorrow, I am going to post a list of my stocks and commodities portfolio I built at work that is full of good stocks that will profit from the dollar weakness and inflation in the future. Some of them are even making big moves now, but like I said I will have that up for you guys tommorow. It will be great for long term investors looking to get into some stable companies that pay dividends. It will also be good for you short term players that are looking for quick moves as well. So the video is below and from now on I will post the market analysis videos on youtube now probobly in two seperate videos and will do one video with stock and option using VIMEO. They will be on the site anyways so its cool.
Stock and Options Video
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment