
Hi everybody, hope you guys enjoyed the weekend and had a chance to do your analysis like all of us traders do. The weather was real nice over here in South Florida, so the beach was my location this week with a couple of friends.Okay so this weekends market action was pretty interesting. We had some sector rotation going on that looks to be taking place from financials to the oil services and tech remained strong with the semis up for the week along with the Internet sector. Retail was down a little bit and we may see more of that next week if we pullback because that sector is way overextended like everything else. I am not that much bearish on gold and believe it may still hold support around current levels.The sectors I am bullish on is the oil sector and your energy sectors, such as utilities. In the last video I brought to your attention how the utilities were acting pretty strong and guess what. Friday a lot of them broke out on nice volume when the other market sectors were pretty boring. I did a scan and came up with a list of some that could be potential players going forward. I have not been posting option trades like I use to, however I will start back again now. Option trades are good in this environment with the volatility being so low and having the ability to limit your risk. So the rest of the analysis will be explained in the video below. I am going to start something new and start doing a video going over the markets and on the weekend video I will do a solo video just with stock plays. I will go over how I would play the stock plays also whether it be using options or buying stock. If it is options we will look at the analysis on the option chart as well ( good stuff ). Enjoy!!!!
** I wanted to know if you guys rather me go over the Index ETFs or the actual indexes. I know some prefer the ETFs over the indexes becaue those are the ones being traded. However, sometimes they can yield different candlesticks than the index charts. I prefer the ETFS, but will do the indexes until I am told otherwise by you guys on twitter. So shoot me a twitter and let me know which works best for most of you guys. I like the ETFs so I might do the ETF'S going forward anyway if nobody says anything. LET ME KNOW PLEASE!!!!!
**Subscribe to the youtube videos under askchrishetrades **
Market Analysis Video
No comments:
Post a Comment