I have completed the stock and option video for your viewing below. In this video we go over some stocks and ETFs that have had some bullish action on them. Most of the plays are long plays in strong sectors so they could buck the trend if the market was to go lower. Either way you want to look at market action and see how you can trade these stocks. The interesting part of this video is how I apply trend line analysis to the stock charts and the option charts. This is top notch analysis that will allow you to substantially reduce risk and that is all we are about here at askchrishetrades.blogspot.com. If you like the video subscribe to the videos on YouTube and provide us with feedback so we can see how we can accommodate any special request.I talk fast in the video to get it under 10 min so if I sound crazy bear with me. There was alot of stuff I wanted to show you guys because I see some energy stocks that could be making some nice moves in the future. ENJOY THE VIDEO!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment