Hi everybody, figure I get started with the blog posting early today so I can have the video up before tonight to give you guys some time to look over the analysis. Today has been an interesting day so far, for we have seen heavy selling volume coming in on all of the indexes with tech getting sold off very heavy. For those of you guys that have not been following the new video series please follow. I'm telling you it will help you out alot and keep you ahead of the game because we were ahead of the game today with nice gains so far going long the TYP, SRS calls, and I'm holding some SDS calls as well. Every support level that has tried to hold has either been broken or has gotten a minor bear flag bounce and continued lower. So what does this tell us? Well it tells us that the bears are in the drivers seat right now and are trying to run over the bulls. I do believe it is their time though, so I don't mind playing on their team. So lets see how this market closes and after market close and some lunch I will start working on the video and have it up before tonight. This video will be an interesting video for I plan on going over the intraday time frames such as the 60 min and the 15 min. When I show you guys you will be amazed how are key channel analysis that we preach here at askchrishetrades.blogspot.com, can really guide you to future profits and make you wealthy. Hard work, study, and effort will keep you ahead of the pack ladies and gents. Good luck and thanks.
**Market Analysis for ending day 05/07/09 **
** Video review over certain stocks **
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment