
Okay folks this week was a good week for the bulls, and a bad weak for the bears that keep on getting beat up. The S&P just keeps on charging higher and has not given us a chance to pick up some of these stocks at cheaper prices. However, the Nasdaq and the semiconductors are starting to give up in their huge rally they had from the lows. The energy markets have been on fire and have kept the S&P going higher. I believe when the energy markets get their pullback that the bears will have the perfect opportunity to try and get prices back down. I am bullish intermediate term, but bearish near term for we need a pullback before more buyers are willing to come in. I am seeing some strength in the gold, healthcare, and utilities. The utilities sector finally broke out from when I mentioned it last week. The gold sector is giving us the clue that it wants to break out, but we will have to see what Monday mornings gold price brings. I do see a breakout occurring though in the HUI gold mining index and I will have some great plays to play going forward if that break does come to fruition. I am working on a 2nd video right now with some stock plays and the market video is uploading as I type. Comeback for the 2nd video and enjoy the 1st one which should be up shortly.
Market Analysis Video
No comments:
Post a Comment