10:18pm
*Quick Stock Market Technical analysis Video with some interesting insights 05/29/09*
** IF YOU LIKE THE VIDEOS PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO THE VIDEOS AT AskChrisHeTrades YOUTUBE CHANNEL, SO YOU CAN BE THE FIRST IN LINE TO GET YOUR PLAYBOOK OUTLINE BEFORE MARKET OPEN** WATCH IN HD FOR CRYSTAL CLEAR VIDEO. YOU CAN ALSO WATCH IT AT ASKCHRISHETRADES.BLOGSPOT.COM OR STOCKTOCK.COM**
In this video I cover a possible sign that the market is maybe trying to show us, but we are emotional and think the market may want to pullback. I noticed this as a possible idea once I went over some charts. I mean I am still bearish on these markets because the negative divergence that we are seeing in some charts, but the price action is continuing. So this choppy market is confusing, but I believe this market is just waiting on its next catalyst to push this hard in one direction. If we continue this momentum with commodities, I believe it could be to the upside. So just watch your shorts, and even watch your longs because who knows which way the market will react to the next catalyst. The next catalyst could be Chinese will buy no more U.S debt, or it could be GM. Either way we need another catalyst to push this extra hard besides the commodities.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment