Think or Swim Scalp System

7:01 pm

Guys I'm getting a couple of emails from those that are interested, but I am getting them at different locations. If you are interested please email me @ askchrishetrades@yahoo.com email. That way I can start compiling a list of people that are interested and I don't have emails coming from different locations. Also I will just like to take note that this is not in anyway of me trying to promote TOS are get you guys to use their software.I am not involved with any business from TOS or anything as such, and I also have the free demo version even though I do plan on opening an account sometime soon maybe. Just want to let you guys see what type of tools their is out there for you to use for free and how you can put it to maximum use. The demo which has real time charts on options and stock, but just delayed quotes is a good way for you to get the use of some tools that I will show you once I have a large list of people interested and back testing is done. With that being said those that emailed anywhere besides directly to askchrishetrades@yahoo.com, please email me again at that address so you will be updated on the progress of everything. Thanks!!

Remember I am showing you this just to show you guys the tools and how you can develop a system that will work well if you are trying to implement a certain strategy. The strategy Im going to implement in this one is scalping a stock through out the day basically, without getting stopped out from little blips here and there. At the same time you will enjoy the luxury of having tight stops. So I hope your excited as much as I can't wait to put this thing to the test on Monday.

12:00 pm

Hi ladies and gents, I am in the process of developing a killer scalp system on the TOS( Think or Swim ) Platform. It just struck me late last night that I have all the tools in front of me to develop a crazy scalp system using TOS alone. So what I plan on doing is possibly hosting a webinar of how to setup the charts on think or swim and then the basic concepts behind the scalp system. It is not going to be your regular scalp system though and that is going to be the beauty behind it that you will see.Don't you hate how when you scalp for .05 or something just to see the stock pull back a .02 and shoot up .25. Or maybe don't you hate it when you have a feeling how a stock looks like it could shoot up .50 cents and you don't know what price levels will act as resistance. Well folks we have all the answers here and if you want to get involved after I'm done testing the system, then you want to email me your name and email contact. Once this system is done I will host a webinar showing you the basics of this system and will potentially try to contact TOS with this idea as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment