Channel Guy: Stock Market Technical Analysis for ending day 09/15/09



The beat goes on!!! This market is still in an uptrend. In this video I show another view of different markets using PnF( Point and Figure) showing the key target levels. Oil still continues to have buyers on dips as the $USD continues to drip down slowly, which we have been on top of that on every step down. Now that i think of it I forgot to put it in the video lol. I will make sure to put it in the next video. In any case, the SPX pulled back the last hour, but I'm not sure if that will be of any significance going into tomorrow. We will have to watch the futures to see how it plays out. I am expecting a pullback though as you can see from the charts I go over in the video. Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment