"$USD down she continues to slide"

As the dollar continues to slide I sit back and wonder what is going to happen if the dollar really does collapse. Is the money that we all have in our banks going to be worthless? Are we going to be using it as toilet paper? Are we going to have to lock ourselves in the house loaded up with the pump shotty? Well maybe I sound a little to drastic or maybe I don't. All I know is that the $USD should have some decent support around $75. We break that level then " Oh yeahhh ", something is going very wrong. We have been following these charts for a while my channel traders so it has been an interesting trip watching this just slowly drip down.

$$USD Daily



$$USD Weekly


$$USD Monthly chart with Dow Jones monthly line chart in the background with 200ma( Purple line )

No comments:

Post a Comment